Due to shortage of time and delayed response for the proposed RRC at Goa, we had to cancel the location at Goa.
Our Branch is now organizing the RRC at Shivpuri Rishikesh jointly with Haridwar Branch of CIRC of ICAI.
A brief schedule is as follows :
Dates : 16th.Feb’2018 to 18th.Feb’2018 (Two Nights & Three Days)
Stay Arrangements Namami Ganges Resort, Shivpuri, Rishikesh
Accomodation on Twin Sharing of Rooms
Inclusive of Breakfast, Tea, Lunch & Dinner
No.of participants Limited to 40 participants
CPE Credit 15 Hours
Fees per Person Rs.11,000/- plus 18 % GST i.e Rs.12,980/-
payable to “DEHRADUN BRANCH OF CIRC OF ICAI”
Last Date for Regn 13th.February’2018
TOPICS for Seminar & Speakers
1) Recent Amendments in Companies Act’2013 (Speaker CS Vijay Sharma from Delhi)) & Other Critical Issues
2) Income Tax Assessment in Search Cases (CA Alok Gupta from Delhi)
3) Refresher Course on GST (Speaker CA Shashank Goyal from Delhi)
4) Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code (Speaker Advocate Dr.Manoj Kr.Pande from Delhi)
5) Amendments in Finance Bill’2018 (Speaker CA Virendra Kalra from our Branch)
I request all members to register for this RRC at the earliest.
C.A. Rajneesh Jain
Dehradun Branch of CIRC of ICAI